- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, stem and seeds removed and diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 pound(s) raw shrimp, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 links Hoffy Andouille Sausage, sliced into thin rounds
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) creole seasoning
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, freshly chopped
- Your choice: Fresh Vegetables, Toasted French bread baguette croutons, chips or crackers
Appetizer Everything you love about New Orleans gumbo in a dip…wait until you taste our Hoffy Andouille Sausage in this creamy, spicy, decadent party favorite!
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add the green onions and bell peppers and sauté for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the chopped shrimp, Andouille Sausage, garlic and Creole seasoning. Cook for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the cream cheese and stir to combine.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese. Spoon the mixture into a baking dish and bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with vegetables, croutons, chips or crackers for dipping.