- 4 HOFFY Bratwurst Gourmet Sausages
- 4 cup(s) Pretzel Crisps
- 1 cup(s) sauerkraut, drained
- 1-1/2 cup(s) Shredded Gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley leaves
Appetizer These hearty "Brat-chos" will give you plenty to cheer about with crisp pretzels, HOFFY Brats, sauerkraut and creamy Gouda cheese.
Recipe created especially for HOFFY by Chef Jamie Gwen.
- Preheat BBQ to high heat.
- Grill the Hoffy Smoked sausages until charred and heated through. Slice the sausages into bite-sized pieces.
- To assemble the nachos, line a large platter with the pretzel crisps. Top with the sausage pieces, scatter sauerkraut over top and finish with the shredded cheese.
- Microwave the platter until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Garnish with parsley and serve.