- 4 links HOFFY Italian sausage, sliced into rounds
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 24 Pieces fresh basil
- 1/2 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes, cut in half
- 12 fresh baby mozzarella balls or provolone, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (14 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
Appetizer Take your antipasto platter to a new level with this fun appetizer, featuring HOFFY Italian Sausage along with all your favorites. Serve alongside peppadew peppers, marcona almonds, green and black olives and hunks of focaccia.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat, add oil and sauté sausages pieces, turning a couple of times until they are browned, about 7 minutes.
- Thread a wooden skewer with a sun-dried tomato half, a piece of basil, sausage, a cube of cheese, a quarter marinated artichoke and finally another sausage.