- 8 slices HOFFY premium bacon, slivered
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cup(s) rice, cooked
Dinner With the sweet and smoky twist of bacon, this traditional Latin America breakfast dish becomes a delicious side for Santa Maria Style Tri-Tip or Grilled Chicken.
- Fry bacon slivers in a frying pan until golden crisp.
- Pour off grease, leaving approximately 4 tablespoons.
- Add chopped onion and saute until translucent.
- Add minced garlic.
- Add black beans and stir.
- Add cooked rice and bell pepper. Stir.
- Top with cilantro.
- Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Turn off heat and serve.