- 2 tablespoon(s) seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sriracha (or other hot sauce)
- 4 Hoffy Big Dog XXL Premium Beef Franks
- 1/2 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh mint leaves, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup(s) roasted peanuts, chopped
Dinner This riff on the traditional and popular Vietnamese sandwich is an explosion of phenomenal flavors carried by the quality and taste of our Hoffy XXL franks.
- Combine the vinegar and carrots and stir to combine. Let the carrots sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat your backyard BBQ or a grill pan to medium high heat. Add the hot dogs to the grill and cook until golden brown all over, about 4 minutes total.
- To assemble the hot dogs, place a hot dog into each hot dog bun, top with a 1/4 cup of the pickled carrots, a few slices of cucumber, a few slices of jalapeño, cilantro leaves, mint, and some chopped peanuts.
- Finish with a drizzle of the Sriracha mayo.