- 4 HOFFY Big Dog XXL Premium Beef Franks
- 2 ripe avocados - pits removed, peeled & diced
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) salsa
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 6-inch flour tortillas
- freshly ground pepper
Dinner This Mexican-inspired tortilla-wrapped hot dog has all of your favorite flavors!
- Preheat your backyard BBQ to medium-high heat.
- To make the guacamole, combine the diced avocado, minced red onion, diced tomato, lime juice and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Grill the HOFFY Beef Franks until heated through and marked, about 4 minutes, turning often.
- Place 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese into the center of each tortilla then top with a spoonful of salsa and a spoonful guacamole, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges of the tortilla.
- Place a grilled hot dog in the center of each tortilla and lift the sides of the tortilla to form a taco shape. Use two toothpicks to secure the “taco”.
- Line a portion of the BBQ with a sheet of aluminum foil and place the Taco Dogs on top of the foil. Close the grill and cook for 3 minutes to melt the cheese and warm the tortillas.