- 6 strips HOFFY Premium bacon
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon(s) leftover cranberry sauce
- 6 slices leftover turkey
- 4 slices Jalapeño Jack cheese
- 4 tablespoon(s) leftover gravy
Lunch For sandwich lovers everywhere, the ritual of turning leftovers into a very serious sandwich is a celebration in and of itself! My favorite part about holiday meals are the leftovers the next day and this sandwich definitely delivers.
Cook the Bacon:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lay the strips of bacon in a single layer on a baking rack and place the rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake until crispy, then drain the bacon on paper towels. (Leave the oven on!).
Assemble the Sandwiches:
- Lay 2 bread slices on a work surface.
- Place a slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise onto the cheese, then top with 2 tablespoons of Cranberry Sauce.
- Pile 4 slices of crispy Hoffy bacon and the turkey on top and spoon some leftover gravy over the turkey.
- Transfer the open-faced sandwiches to a baking sheet.
- Place the remaining two slices of bread on the baking sheet and top the bread with the remaining slices of cheese.
- Bake until the turkey is warmed through and the cheese has melted, about 10 minutes. Assemble the sandwiches and enjoy!