To make HOFFY BACON SWIZZLE STICKS you’ll need:
- 8 strips HOFFY, Premium Bacon
For each Bloody Mary:
- 1-1/2 ounce(s) Vodka
- 3-4 ounce(s) Bloody Mary Mix OR Tomato Juice OR Homemade Gazpacho
A Splash of Flavor:
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Fresh lemon juice OR fresh lime juice OR clam juice
- 3-4 dashes Tabasco, Frank's Red Hot, Sriracha, Worcestershire, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce or chipotles in adobo sauce
- Dash of salt
- Celery salt
- Smoked paprika
- Celery stalks, romaine hearts, cucumber spears, asparagus, dill pickles, pickled green beans, pickled okra, strips of bell peppers, lemon wedges, lime wedges, pepperoncini, banana peppers, halved cherry tomatoes, blue cheese-stuffed olives
Drink Bloody Marys are a favorite staple for weekend brunch and a wonderful way to experiment with spices and garnishes!
To make the HOFFY BACON SWIZZLE STICKS:
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Twist each slice of bacon, using both hands, to create a tight twist.
- Lay the bacon twists on a foil-lined baking sheet, pressing the ends down to hold the twist in place.
- Place a baking rack on top of the swizzle sticks to retain their shape. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
To make the Bloody Mary:
- In 11-ounce highball glass, stir together vodka, bloody mary mix, lemon juice, hot sauce.
- Fill another glass with ice, then pour mixture into second glass. Pour back and forth 3 to 4 times to mix well, then salt, pepper and any other spices.
- Garnish with Hoffy Bacon Swizzle Sticks and your favorites such as celery stalk, cherry tomato, and pepperoncini. ENJOY!