- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 HOFFY Andouille Sausage Links, diced into ¼ inch chunks
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 3 medium sized potatoes, finely diced
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup(s) smoked gouda, shredded
- 4 wraps
Breakfast Wrap up breakfast with this flavorful sausage hash all wrapped up and ready to go! HOFFY Andouille sausage adds just the right spice and bite for a hearty breakfast you can hold in your hand.
- In a medium to large skillet, heat 2 Tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add sausage chunks, onion, green pepper and potatoes.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally until potatoes are soft and mixture has browned and blended together as a hash, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- As hash comes together, heat another medium skillet over medium heat, melt remaining butter. Add eggs and scramble, stirring often.
- Stir in cheese and continue to cook to desired texture.
- Lay wraps on cutting board, top with sausage mixture and eggs, roll up. Cut wrap in half. Enjoy!