- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sriracha
- 2 HOFFY Bun Length Premium Beef Franks
- 2 tablespoon(s) cold unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 Brioche hamburger buns, split
Super satisfying, so delicious and filled with your favorites…HOFFY Beef Franks, fluffy scrambled eggs, a spicy sauce all on a brioche bun!
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and Sriracha. Set aside.
- Cut the Hoffy Hot Dogs in half lengthwise and place in a dry non-stick skillet. Cook over medium heat until golden brown and heated through. Cut each hot dog half into 2 pieces and keep warm.
- Place the cold butter in a large nonstick skillet and break the eggs into the skillet. Place the skillet over low heat and use a whisk to gently break the yolks into the eggs, mixing until they are uniform in color. Cook, stirring constantly, until the eggs resemble a thick custard, about 4 minutes. Add the shredded cheese and stir for 1 minute more.
- Spread the top and bottom of each brioche bun with the Sriracha mayo. Top the bottom of each bun with half of the scrambled eggs and place 4 pieces of the Hoffy hot dogs on top of the eggs. Finish with the top buns to complete the breakfast sandwiches.