- 4 HOFFY Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs, original or caliente
- 1 can (16 oz) refried black beans
For the guacamole
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) red onion, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- Pepper, to taste
For the scrambled eggs
- 8 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 4 Mexican Bolillos rolls
- Pico de Gallo
Breakfast A hearty breakfast that delivers our favorites in a great new way. No boring breakfast sandwiches here!
To make the guacamole
- Mash avocado.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Cook Beans, Hot Dogs and Eggs
- Spoon refried beans into a small pan and heat covered, slowly over low heat.
- Set HOFFY Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs in a toaster oven pan and broil, rolling occasionally, for about 7 minutes or until bacon is crisp and hot dog is heated through.
- Meanwhile, break eggs into a medium bowl, whisk until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter into a medium skillet set over medium heat. Pour in eggs and cook 2 minutes, or until eggs begin to set.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and scramble until cooked through.
To assemble breakfast bollilos.
- Cut a slit down the middle of the top of the Bollilo bun and spread apart.
- Spread with plenty of refried beans.
- Top with scrambled eggs, add the Hoffy bacon wrapped dog and top with guacamole.
- Serve accompanied by the Pico de Gallo.