- 1 pound(s) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 6 strips HOFFY Premium Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1 Fresh sprig of thyme
- freshly ground pepper
Side Dish The perfect holiday or winter side dish, smoky HOFFY Bacon and a sweet, tangy drizzle of balsamic glaze enhance these beautiful Brussels.
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Combine the Brussels sprout halves, Hoffy bacon pieces and garlic on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the mixture with the olive oil and season with a pinch of salt and a generous grinding of black pepper. Toss well to combine.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts until they are caramelized and tender, about 30 minutes, stirring once during the roasting process.
To make the Balsamic Glaze:
- Combine the balsamic vinegar, honey and thyme in a small saucepot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes, or until thickened (the mixture should coat the back of a spoon).
- Drizzle the roasted Brussels sprouts with the balsamic glaze.