- 1 (16 oz.) bag large shell or rigatoni pasta
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 8 ounce(s) Velveeta® cheese
- 1 cup(s) table cream
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounce(s) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 Hoffy Beef Franks, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/3 cup(s) panko
Dinner Take comfort with this delicious combination straight from the heartland.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water as per package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile in a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and sauté garlic and jalapeño for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in Velveeta® cheese, table and sour creams, Worcestershire sauce, and 2 cups of the cheddar cheese.
- Simmer sauce 3 to 4 minutes until smooth and season with salt and pepper to taste then stir into pasta with Hoffy hot dog chunks.
- Spoon mixture into a baking dish.
- In a small pan heat butter until melted, stir in garlic powder and panko crumbs, and stir for a minute or two.
- Sprinkle panko and remaining cheddar over top of pasta mixture.
- Bake in oven 20 minutes, until browned and bubbly.