- 1/3 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 package HOFFY bacon
- 1 cup(s) Marcona almonds, loosely chopped
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, cut into wedges
Lunch Deliciously sweet, savory and smoky! Perfect for lunch or as a starter for dinner, either you’ve found a new favorite.
- In a bowl of food processor fitted with a steel blade - combine vinegar, honey, onion, and oil and process for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Stir in oregano and season with salt and pepper.
Cook the Bacon:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay bacon rashers on cooling rack set over baking sheet.
- Bake until crisp about 15 to 20 minutes, then set on paper towel to drain. Crumble or chop bacon once cooled.
- Set wedge of chilled lettuce on plate.
- Top with dressing and plenty of bacon and almonds.