- 6 HOFFY Premium Beef Franks
- 1 2-pound bag Tater tots
- 2 cup(s) shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup(s) homemade or store bought Pico de Gallo
- 1/4 cup(s) canned pickled jalapeños, drained
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Sour cream
Appetizer Celebrate the Big Game with this slam-dunk take on nachos!
Recipe created especially for HOFFY by Chef Jamie Gwen.
Cook the Hot dogs and Tater Tots:
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Place the Hoffy Hot Dogs on a small baking sheet in a single layer.
- Arrange the tater tots on another baking sheet in a single layer. Place the hot dogs and tater tots in the preheated oven.
- Bake the hot dogs, turning once, for 15 minutes, then continue to bake the tater tots for 15 minutes morning, tossing often, or until golden.
To assemble the nachos:
- Place the tater tots in a large shallow casserole dish.
- Slice the hot dogs on the bias into bite-sized pieces and scatter the hot dog pieces over the tater tots.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and place the casserole dish back in the oven to melt the cheese.
- Once the cheese has melted, remove the casserole dish from the oven and garnish with Pico de Gallo, pickled jalapenos and green onions.
- Top with a spoonful of sour cream and guacamole and serve immediately.