- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1 cup(s) mango, diced
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple, diced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 3 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 12 Hoffy Bun Length Beef Franks
- 12 Hawaiian Style rolls
Appetizer With sliders you can have a quick bite or have a few to make a meal. Here we gave it a tropical twist using sweet Hawaiian style rolls and adding a delicious fruit salsa. Aloha!
- In a small bowl or ramekin, combine mayonnaise, cilantro, and hot sauce. Stir until blended. Set aside. If making in advance, refrigerate until use.
- In another small bowl, combine mango, pineapple, green onion, red bell pepper, and lime juice. Toss together and set aside to blend flavors.
- In another small bowl or ramekin, stir together honey and ketchup.
- Slice Hoffy Beef Franks crosswise in half and then slice lengthwise without cutting all the way through, but enough so they lay flat.
- Cook beef franks on a hot grill or under the broiler for about 7 minutes while brushing with honey sauce and turning once.
- To assemble and serve: spread mayonnaise mixture on bottom half of bun, top with beef franks, spoon on salsa.