- 2 Hoffy Big Dog XXL Extra Lean Beef Franks
- 1 large bag corn tortilla chips
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) shredded jack cheese
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 can (3.8 oz.) black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) prepared Guacamole
- 2 cup(s) prepared salsa
Appetizer Gather friends and enjoy this fun and tasty twist on nachos. Layers of flavor will get you loads of compliments!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place hot dogs in a medium saucepan of boiling water and cook two minutes.
- Remove from pan cut in half horizontally and slice in 1/4 in. slices
- On a large ovenproof platter or cast iron pan spread tortilla chips. Top with beans, cheeses, hot dog slices, and jalapeño slices.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with olives, tomatoes, green onions, sour cream and guacamole.
- Serve with salsa.