- 1 pound(s) baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 Hoffy Chicken Andouille Sausages
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 12 mini sweet bell peppers
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- pepper, freshly ground
Dinner Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner, game night or casual party, this one-pan wonder is full of smoky, zesty flavor! Like kabobs, but way less work, you can get dinner on the table in 30-minutes with tons of flavor. Hoffy’s authentic Cajun-style Chicken Andouille Sausage is delicious in everything, from breakfast burritos to tailgating sandwiches!
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Scatter potatoes on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and add Hoffy sausages to the pan. Scatter red onion, mini sweet bell peppers and cherry tomatoes on the pan.
- Season ingredients with smoked paprika, cumin and garlic powder and season all over with salt and pepper. Scatter thyme sprigs on top and drizzle the entire sheet pan with olive oil.
- Roast for 15 minutes more (or until veggies are done to your liking) and serve.