- 2 sweet yellow onions, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 HOFFY Premium Beef Franks
- 3 handfuls white corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup(s) Nacho Cheese Sauce, warmed
- 3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup(s) canned pickled jalapeños, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) cocktail peanuts
- freshly ground pepper
Appetizer Leave it to HOFFY to combine all your favorite ballpark foods piled high into one delicious dish to share!
- Place the sliced onions on a large sheet of aluminum foil, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt pepper. Seal the foil to make a packet.
- Place the foil packet on your backyard BBQ and fire up the grill to medium heat (the onions will begin cooking while the grill heats up!).
- Once the BBQ is hot, grill the Hoffy Hot Dogs until marked and heated through. Continue cooking the onions until they are tender and caramelized, about 15 minutes longer.
- To assemble the nachos, place the white and blue tortilla chips on a platter.
- Slice the grilled Hoffy Hot Dogs on the bias and scatter the hot dog pieces over the chips.
- Top with the warm nacho cheese, the grilled onions, diced tomatoes, pickled jalapeños and garnish with peanuts.