- 1 package (14oz) HOFFY Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- 1 red pepper, cut into 15 chunks
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 15 chunks
- 15 pineapple chunks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 15 wedges
- 5 long metal skewers
- 1/2 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
Dinner Easy breezy skewers that everyone will love! Just start with Hoffy Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs, add a few favorites and you’ve got it.
- Preheat barbecue.
- Meanwhile for skewers. Alternate 1 chunk of each pepper, a pineapple chunk and onion wedge, then skewer bacon wrapped hot dog making sure to skewer the bacon as well as the hot dog.
- Repeat the veggies pattern and then skewer the other end of your hot dog, again making sure to catch the bacon with the hot dog, repeat vegetable pattern once more.
- Make 4 more skewers.
- Grill over low heat with lid down turning every couple of minutes for about or 8 minutes, or until bacon crisps and veggies looked cooked through.
- For last two minutes on each side, baste with teriyaki sauce.