For the Avocado Mash
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 juiced lime
For the Black Bean Salsa
- 1 can (14-ounce) low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup(s) fresh corn kernels, cut from the cob
- 1/2 cup(s) tomato, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) good quality olive oil
For the Cilantro Crema
- 1/2 cup(s) Mexican Crema
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 12 ounce(s) Pale Ale
For the Hot Dogs
- 4 HOFFY Hollywood's Original Natural Casing Premium Beef Frankfurters
- 4 hot dog buns
- freshly ground pepper
Dinner To welcome pro football back to Los Angeles, we created a signature California Dog to honor the Rams return! Here’s to a winning season!
- In a small mixing bowl, mash the avocado with the lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, combine the black beans, corn, tomato, green onions, red onion and olive oil. Season the salsa with salt and pepper.
- In a plastic squeeze bottle, combine the Crema and chopped cilantro and shake to combine.
- Place the beer in a saucepot with the hot dogs and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook the hot dogs for 5 minutes until heated through and plump.
- Warm the hot dog buns.
- Place a hot dog in each bun and line one side of the dog with a spoonful of the black bean salsa.
- Spoon the avocado mash on the other side of the hot dog. Top with a drizzle of the cilantro crema.