- Non stick spray
- 4 (6-inch) whole wheat or white flatbread
- 4 tablespoon(s) Tomato sauce
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Hoffy Premium Beef Franks, Big Dog XXL, sliced
- 1 cup(s) grated mozzarella cheese
Appetizer This yummy pizza hack makes a great kids snack for after school or anytime!
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray cookie sheet with non- stick spray and top with flatbreads. Bake 3 - 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread each flatbread with tomato sauce, top with Hoffy hot dog slices, Green pepper slices, and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 8 - 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Cut into wedges if desired.