- 3 HOFFY Bun Length Beef Franks
- 1/2 cup(s) white or brown rice, cooked
- 1 cup(s) broccoli, steamed
- 1 cup(s) grapes, fresh
- black sesame seeds
Lunch Delight your kids and feed them well with our super fun octo-meal! Hot Dogs, fresh grapes, rice and broccoli team up to makes this easy meal a winner.
- To make Octopus Hot Dogs, starting 1-inch from the top of 2 hot dogs, cut a slit all the way through the hot dog, then turn the hot dogs a half-a-turn and cut another slit, creating four legs.
- Place the 2 octopus hot dogs and the remaining hot dog in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain the hot dogs and let cool.
- Thinly slice the whole hot dog and mix it with the cooked rice.
- To assemble, pack the octopus hot dogs, the rice, the steamed broccoli and the grape clusters in a bento box lunch box. Use the black sesame seeds to make eyes and a smile on the octopus, if you like!