- 2 tubes pizza dough, refrigerated
- 9-10 HOFFY Big Dog XXL Premium Beef Franks
- 3 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
- Mustard and other favorite condiments, for serving
Dinner A delicious and fun way to enjoy Hoffy Beef Franks at your next get together! Enjoy as a main dish or cut into smaller portions as a starter.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Remove the sheet of pizza dough from one tube and place it on a lightly floured work surface. Roll out the dough to 14-inches wide and 10-inches long. Place the dough on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Remove the pizza dough from the remaining tube and lay it out on your work surface. Cut 1-inch long strips horizontally from the dough.
- Leaving the top left corner of the pizza dough on the baking sheet blank (about 5-inches wide by 3-inches tall), place a hot dog horizontally on the top right corner of the dough. Cut a strip of dough from the pizza dough on your work surface the same length as a hot dog and lay the strip of dough beneath the hot dog, tucking the edge under the dog, to form a pillow of dough. Place another hot dog beneath the strip of dough and repeat the process down both the right and left side of the sheet of dough.
- Using a star cookie cutter, cut stars from the remaining pizza dough and place them on the top left corner of the dough. Brush the dough all over with the melted butter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and puffed. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Cut into squares and serve with mustard, for dipping.