- 1 package HOFFY Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- 1 package whole wheat Hot Dog Buns
Blue Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- t tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
- 1 cup(s) yogurt or sour cream
- 3 dashes Worcestshire sauce
- Ground pepper
- 1 cup(s) blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
Dinner To honor one of our favorite teams, we created a hot dog fit for a champion!
For blue cheese sauce
- Place 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles and vinegar in a small bowl and with a fork mash until a smooth consistency.
- Stir in mayonnaise, yogurt (or sour cream), Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.
Cook the Hot Dogs and Assemble
- Place HOFFY Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs on a sheet pan and set under the grill/ broiler, and cook until bacon is crisp and fully cooked and hot dogs are heated through, about 6 minutes, rotating the hot dogs several times to evenly cook the bacon.
- Place a bacon wrapped dog in each bun, spoon on some blue cheese sauce and crumbles, red onions, tomatoes and shredded lettuce.