- 4 HOFFY Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- 4 Brioche hot dog buns
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup(s) pepper jack cheese, shredded
- mustard, for dipping
Dinner It doesn't get any more cravelicious than this! Hoffy's amazing bacon wrapped hot dogs and 2 cheeses combine in a yummy brioche bun for a grown-up ultimate grilled cheese.
- Heat BBQ to medium-high heat or heat a grill pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Place a grill mat on grill grates and cook Hoffy Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs, turning often, until bacon is crisp and golden.
- Turn BBQ down to medium-low. Sprinkle 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese in each hot dog bun. Place a grilled hot dog in each bun on top of the shredded cheeses. Close the bun and grill on both sides until cheese is melted and bun is toasted.
- Serve with mustard, for dipping.