- 3 pkg. HOFFY Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- 2 pkg. Hot dog buns
- Fried onions, made from 1 onion and 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) whipped cream cheese
- 1 can (16 oz.) baked beans
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded medium cheddar
- 1 can (15.4 oz.) refried beans
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 jar (14.5 oz.) sauerkraut
- 1 jar (16 oz.) pickle chips
- 1 jar (16 oz.) hot peppers
Dinner Cheer on your favorite team with your own custom dog, get started with our ideas and build your own from there.
- Place bacon-wrapped hot dogs on a sheet pan and set under the grill/broiler and cook until bacon is crisp and fully cooked and hot dogs are heated through, about 6 minutes, rotating the hot dogs several times to evenly cook the bacon.
- Place a bacon wrapped dog in each bun and set on a serving platter for guests to load up with toppings.
- Meanwhile lay out toppings, fry onions and heat beans.
For the Seattle Seahawks dog:
- Load bun with cream cheese and top dog with relish, fried onions and hot peppers.
For the Arizona Cardinal dog:
- Top Hoffy bacon wrapped dog with refried beans, cheddar, salsa, avocado and chopped onion.
For the Dallas Cowboy dog:
- Top hot dog with baked beans, cheddar, ketchup, and fried onions.
For the Pittsburg Steelers dog:
- Top bacon wrapped dog with sauerkraut, fried onions, pickle chips, and lots of mustard.