- 8 wooden skewers
- 8 HOFFY Big Dog XXL Premium Beef Franks
- 1 tube refrigerated breadstick or pizza dough
- 1/4 cup(s) Everything Bagel Seasoning
Dinner Dazzle the crowd and make these firecracker hot dogs for your 4th of July party...the seasoning adds fabulous flavor and they’re the perfect hot dog on-a-stick!
Recipe created especially for HOFFY by Chef Jamie Gwen.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Insert a skewer through each of the hot dogs, leaving 1/2-inch of hot dog exposed at the top.
- Take one piece of the bread stick dough or cut a 1/2-inch wide and 8-inch long strip from the pizza dough and wrap the strip of dough around each hot dog, leaving space between the concentric circles of dough.
- Repeat with the remaining hot dogs.
- Place the Everything Bagel Seasoning on a flat plate and roll the wrapped dogs in the seasoning.
- Place the dogs on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the bread dough is golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.