- 6 Hoffy Hollywood's Original Natural Casing Premium Beef Frankfurters
- 6 freshly baked Hot Dog Buns
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 tablespoon(s) adobo sauce from a can of Chipotles in Adobo
- 1 cup(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) prepared horseradish, drained
Your Toppings of Choice
- diced onions
- relish...and so on
Dinner This riff on the classic hot dog is made all the better when you start with a Hoffy Hollywood’s Original Natural Casing Premium Beef Frank. The snap from the natural casing is the texture we remember from an old-fashioned dog and the flavor is full of rich beefiness. With a couple of twists on traditional toppings, this dog will have you keep you coming back for more!
Recipe created especially for HOFFY by Chef Jamie Gwen.
- Grill, broil or boil the Hoffy Franks until hot and steamy.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, combine the ketchup and adobo sauce and mix to combine. In a separate bowl, combine the Dijon and horseradish and mix to combine.
- Set out the two sauces, along with warm sauerkraut, diced onions and relish and let your family and friends assemble their Hoffy Classic Dog just the way they like it!