- 4 Hoffy Bun Length Premium Beef Franks
- 1/2 cup(s) Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 6 celery stalks
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 4 hot dog buns
Dinner More substantial than wings, but with all the great flavor, Buffalo Dogs are a game-winner every time!
Recipe created especially for HOFFY by Chef Jamie Gwen.
- Grill, broil or sauté the Hoffy Hot Dogs, basting with Buffalo Wing Sauce during cooking.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce and mayonnaise. Stir to combine well.
- Dice three of the celery stalks, and cut the remaining celery into sticks for snacking.
To assemble the dogs
- Toast the hot dog buns.
- Place a cooked Hoffy Hot Dog in each bun and drizzle with the Creamy Buffalo Sauce.
- Top each dog with a sprinkling of diced celery and crumbled blue cheese.
- Garnish with an extra drizzle of Buffalo Wing Sauce.