Appetizer An easy way to treat your guests to a delicious and elegant hors d’oeuvre, perfect for the holidays or any occasion!
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Remove bacon from package and cut bacon slices in half.
- Rinse and dry scallops
- Wrap a slice of bacon around the scallop and place seam down on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Repeat until all scallops are wrapped.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Insert a toothpick into each bacon wrap and serve with lemon, spicy mayo or chili sauce.
- Note: For a change of pace, try wrapping other favorites such as dates or water chestnuts.
Fiber < 1g