For the Kabobs
- 4 Hoffy Beef Franks
- 1 cup(s) pineapple chunks, fresh or drained from the can
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into small wedges
- 1/2 cup(s) teriyaki glaze, homemade (recipe follows) or store bought
For the Pineapple Soy Teriyaki Glaze
- 1 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
Get the kids involved in this delicious dinner that cooks up in minutes in your Air Fryer!
For the Kabobs.
- Skewer the hot dog pieces, pineapple and red onion on wooden or metal skewers.
- Brush the skewers all over with the teriyaki glaze and place the skewers in air fryer. Air Fry at 350ºF for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden and hot throughout.
- Glaze with additional teriyaki and serve.
For the Pineapple Soy Teriyaki Glaze.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small saucepot and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook the sauce until reduced by half and thickened.
- Cool to room temperature and use or refrigerate for up to 1 week.