- Add water to a skillet or frying pan. Cover the surface with half an inch of water.
- Turn the heat on medium-high. Heat the pan until the water starts to boil off.
- Remove Hoffy Franks from package and gently add them to the pan. Be sure to not overcrowd, you need room to roll the franks.
- Roll the franks. Roll the Hoffy Franks frequently to get them browned on all sides.
- Remove with tongs or fork, add your favorite toppings and serve.
Hoffy Hints: For that ballpark taste, swap out half the water for beer!